All of Dickey’s signature meats are smoked overnight, every night in every Dickey’s location. Our home-style sides are all family recipes passed down through generations and served to our customers every day. Taste why Dickey’s Barbecue has been the world’s best barbecue since 1941.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- IS THE CATERING CUSTOMIZABLE?
– Yes. Our catering experts customize menus to fit the style and guest expectation of your event. We consider personal dietary and budgetary restrictions, too. Whether it be ordering menu items for pick up à la carte, custom party platters for small plate presentation, or adding on appetizers and late night bites for the pre/post party, we’ve got you covered.
- HOW MUCH TIME MUST I PROVIDE TO BOOK A CATERING?
– Preferably two weeks notice but we’ll do our best if you call the day before or even the day of your event.
- WHAT SIZE ARE THE PANS?
– We deliver our food in half pans: 11 3/4” x 9 3/8” x 2 9/16”. Two of our half pans fit inside a full size pan used in a wire rack. Full size pans: 20” x 12 3/16” x 3 3/8”.
- HOW FAR IN ADVANCE DO I NEED TO PLACE MY CATERING ORDER?
– Delivery and pick up times fill up on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you are placing your order within 72 hours of the event date, call your local store directly at (661) 251-0840 *Note: For Full Service events falling around the holidays, or orders for over 100 guests, a 4-8 week notice minimum is recommended.